NASCAP Membership Chart
NASCAP international membership spans across Industry, Investigators, Cyber & E-Commerce Experts, Lawyers and Law Firms, Fraud and Piracy detection Tool Companies, Movie and Music Producers, Senior Government Officials and Policy Makers, Lobbyist & Politicians, Academicians, Law Enforcement Agencies, Prosecutors, Former Judicial Officers and Individual Contributors. NASCAP is a member driven Not for profit organization. Its agenda, goals and activities are all set by its members.
High IPR Stake Entities
- All benefits till Corporate & Law Firm Membership.
- Regular Accessibility to relevant Senior Indian Government Officials to resolve issues and challenges.
- All Corporate, Law Firms, Institutions having global turnover of more than Rs. 14 crore or USD 2 Million
- All the Benefits of Basic Membership, and
- Leads Generation Program with Monthly Reports from 3 cities.
- Product Education & Awareness Programs (Educational Institutions)
- Government Relations & Accessibility Support
- Logo Display and Branding at all NASCAP or partner Events.
- Trademark Watch Information at Indian Trademark Office (2 Brands)
- Individual Professionals/ Consultants/ MSME/ Companies/ Startups having global revenues of less than Rs. 14?Crores (USD 2 Million)
- One Webpage of Directory Listing at NASCAP website
- Periodic News Letters & Alerts on Global IPR News
- IPR Event Participation maximum 2 Events
- Networking Opportunities with Industry/ Companies
- Support in Investigations/ Detective Services across India
- Student of any Recognized School or Institution.
- Periodic NewsLetters & Awareness on Global IPRs Events
- IPR Event Participation–maximum 2 years
- Networking Opportunities in Industry
- IPR Job Alerts on WhatsApp
- Subscribe to NASCAP IPR Newsletters and Alerts.