Notice: Undefined index: s_type in /home/nascap/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vertical-news-scroller/newsScroller.php on line 1340
Notice: Undefined index: modern_scroller_delay in /home/nascap/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vertical-news-scroller/newsScroller.php on line 1341
Notice: Undefined index: modern_speed in /home/nascap/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vertical-news-scroller/newsScroller.php on line 1342
Notice: Undefined index: direction in /home/nascap/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vertical-news-scroller/newsScroller.php on line 1343
Goals & Objectives:
- To reach out to more stakeholders Companies, Organizations and Members to be a part of NASCAP.
- To analyse the structure of the markets for counterfeiting and pirated products, highlight the importance of distinguishing those consumers who knowingly purchase counterfeit or pirated products from those who are decived.
- To examine the principal factors driving production and consumption.
- To evaluate the main national and internation initiatives being taken by government and business to combact counterfeiting and piracy.
- To hold conferences, Seminars & Events in order to provide an opportunity to manufacturing industry.
- To develop comprehensive anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy strategies, stakeholders need to work together to develop statistics.
The Manufacturing chapter of the NASCAP is headed by MR. Tabrez Ahmad, group director government affairs & public policy at Dell technologies. He works on policies around data, digital transformation, cyber security, artificial intelligence, robotics, manufacturing, skills & education, digital transformation and advice on public policies to promote MSMEs and tech start-up. Mr. Ahmad has over 20 years of diverse experience in legal practice, business development and public policy. Tabrez was Director IP at Microsoft Corporation, researched on IP at George Washington University in USA and led multiple departments at FICCI. At FICCI, he actively contributed to double taxation and withholding tax treaties, H1B visa, IT act, national telecom policy, number portability, innovation policy, data protection and privacy, IP laws etc. Mr. Ahmad also promoted Indian industries in Japan, UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Latvia, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Oman, and ASEAN countries with federal ministers and PMO. Tabrez is also co-chair of IPR committees of ASSOCHAM. He did MCA from Bharat University-Chennai, MBA from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade-New Delhi and LLM from George Washington University-Washington DC. Mr. Ahmad thinks that India needs greater transparency and inclusiveness of stakeholders in the policy, law and rule making processes. All stakeholders even with divergent views and positions have to work together.