Litigation Chapter of the NASCAP
- To bring all the Stakeholders, Companies & Organizations into NASCAP platform.
- To address all issues relating to IPR and Cyber security challenges.
- To conduct regular meetings face to face and conference calls.
- To address any legal issues or legal policy faced by any member.
- To conduct network events.
- To reach out more members to be a part of NASCAP.
The Litigation Chapter of the NASCAP is headed by Advocate Atul Singh Raman is the Managing Partner at 4seeingIP . He has been providing legal advice and services since 2015 and is an independent lawyer, practicing in various fields of law including IPR, Cyber Law, Customs Law, Competition Law. Experienced Managing Partner with a demonstrated history of working in the legal services industry. Skilled in Corporate Law, Legal Research, Legal Writing, and Litigation. Strong business development professional with a LLM focused in IPR from IP UNIVERSITY.