GOAL & OBJECTIVES OF NASCAP
- To reach out to more stakeholders Companies, Organizations and Members to be a part of NASCAP.
- To analyse the structure of the markets for counterfeiting and pirated products, highlight the importance of distinguishing those consumers who knowingly purchase counterfeit or pirated products from those who are deceived.
- To examine the principal factors driving production and consumption.
- To evaluate the main national and international initiatives being taken by government and businesses to combat counterfeiting and piracy.
- To hold conferences, Seminars & Events in order to provide an opportunity to the manufacturing industry.
- To develop comprehensive anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy strategies, stakeholders need to work together to develop statistics.
GOAL & OBJECTIVES OF NASCAP
The Education Chapter of the NASCAP is headed by Ms Shweta Singh, Director at Ennoble IP and NASCAP.Shweta Singh Founder & CEO Ennoble IP, and Women Innovation & Entrepreneurship Foundation (STEP UP 360).
She is Mentor, evangelist, wealth manager, Adviser and guide to many tech-based startups and SMEs. Shweta is actively involved in supporting women based startups and business ventures. She has been continuously mentoring women entrepreneurs and supporting them dedicate to build strong Women empowered startups ecosystem.
Ennoble IP is the one-stop-shop for IP Services for Universities, SMEs and Startups with IALM as a training partner. STEP UP 360 is the first Women and IP led Accelerator for technology-based startups, for 360 degrees helping and supporting the startups. Step UP 360 is continuously working to strengthen women entrepreneurial culture in India.
She is a rich amalgamation and affluence of corporate and educational expertise with excellence in the field of IPR and management with Startup Ecosystem. She has around 9 years of corporate experience in the area of intellectual property research, management and business consultancy and around 5 years of core experience in the startup’s ecosystem.
She also provides specialized techno-legal and innovation consulting services to help inventors/start-ups/SMEs in building strong intellectual property for long term strategic benefits and competitive edge.
Shweta has authored 3 books showcasing the virtues of IPR, Women Empowerment and Bioethics. She has published 8 national and international research papers She has delivered many training programs to strengthening IP, Entrepreneurial and Startups ecosystems.
The Entrepreneurial qualities which make her different are a combination of her Confidence, strength, flexibility, risk-taking ability and synergy with teammates. Her Passion for her dream and her dedication makes her unique and highly competitive in the education system which makes her a valuable member of Ennoble IP & STEP UP 360